About eGreek4allMarch 20, 2022 2023-01-19 19:14
Learn to speak and write modern Greek like a native from the best tutors.
Get to know about eGreek4all
Our methodology of teaching at eGreek4all
You already speak Greek every day. With our help, you’ll put things in the right order. On our website, you can discover our online courses, enrollment procedure and read interesting articles about the Greek language.
A few words About me
My name is Evangelia (Eva). Ι am a Greek native speaker and I hold a bachelor's degree in Greek Language and Literature (University of Crete, Greece) and a masters in Language Studies (Lancaster University, UK). While I moved to the UK in 2014, I had worked as a Greek tutor for 10yrs.
Throughout my time as a Greek tutor, I have taught various ages of students, from primary school age, through to university students right up to retired and those seeking to make a home in Greece. With my wide-ranging experience, I have honed various teaching techniques and can adapt them to suit all students' needs.
My Teaching Experience:
- I have worked in various settings and managed to develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Teaching children and adults Greek as a foreign or second language (one-to-one, group lessons, face-to-face, and online lessons)
- Teaching Ancient Greek, Modern Greek, and Greek Mythology in Aspire Sussex Adult Education Centre
- Teaching Greek language and Culture at the Brighton Greek School
- Teaching university students in groups and in private lessons (Ancient Greek language and literature, Latin, Modern Greek Language and Literature, History, Philosophy, Ancient Drama, English)
My current status
discover the secrets
The Greek language is steeped in rich history, with roots as far back as the thirteenth century BCE through the Mycenaean civilization. It holds an important place in the histories of Europe, with the longest documented history of any other language of the Indo-European family of languages and 34 centuries of written records, so surely, this is a huge legacy for all of modern civilisation to keep and to enrich!
Beautifully melodic with poetic meaning, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to learn, especially as so many Greek words have been widely used in other languages, in fields such as mathematics, astronomy, and philosophy. Greek word elements in common with Latin words are the foundation of the scientific and technical modern vocabulary.
why choose us
What we provide:
• eGreek4all provides an integrated course schedule of Greek language learning through exploration, scrutiny, and self-reflection.
• Our classes combine hands-on experience with knowledge-based teaching.
• The curriculum as a whole includes conversational Greek, invaluable for those holidays in Greece and the Greek Islands.
• The lessons are catered to children and adults of all levels (beginners, intermediate and advanced).
• The lessons cover speaking/communicating in Greek, Greek grammar, reading, writing Greek, and learning about Greek/Cypriot culture and civilization.
• All our teachers are qualified to teach Greek, with vast experience in teaching Greek as a foreign language.
Enter your email address to register to our newsletter subscription
delivered on a regular basis!