Face to face lessonsMarch 21, 2022 2023-05-08 18:20
Face to face lessons
Face to face lessons
Sometimes, you feel that the best way to learn something is in person. eGreek4all has you covered there. Even though we always promote an online experience first, we do have traditional settings that our students may prefer.
This is more of a classroom setting with a set curriculum that goes through the language fundamentals. You’ll be able to grasp the grammar on a rudimentary level and understand the syntax. No language class would be complete without a set of vocabulary learned per class, either! Each class brings an opportunity to showcase what you learned by only communicating and writing in Greek. This set schedule may be something that people are looking for. The consistency and flow of coming into the classroom, rehashing the day with the fellow classmates that have become friends, and entering into a mindset of learning in person, can sometimes be exactly what is needed that day. Sometimes there’s too much that’s done at home, from work to play, and having that weekly or daily destination can bring its own style of motivation.
At the same time, the experience is more profound because you’re able to assess the body language combined with the speaking portion of learning a language.
There’s also no potential lag or distortion through a lousy microphone or slow internet. You can hear the language and pronunciation clearly, without it being muddled. That’s one of the best parts about face-to-face lessons, where you’re able to truly refine the listening portion of the language and assess vocabulary and meaning easier.
Who are face-to-face lessons right for?
• We keep our classes in person small. We also try to recreate that educational environment many of us are used to learning from to help elevate your learning and retention.
• Our classroom setting is a professional learning environment where we ensure that everyone can focus on learning that language. This helps to be in the moment and absorb only the language you’re learning.
• We keep it traditional so that it’s free from distractions and only positive learning occurs. Once you’re in the classroom, there’s nothing else outside, no cell phones, no instant messages, just the coursework, and the curriculum.
• You’ll get instant feedback, and all questions will be answered, just like in a regular classroom. That also means the possibility for open discussion about certain more difficult or confusing aspects of the language.
• The classroom setting provides an environment to offer anecdotal examples that can deviate from the lesson plans to build out interaction. This element helps to bring a pause from the flow of typical language learning. Heading off-topic but using the language in a different direction helps boost confidence and vocabulary.
• Another place to connect with like-minded individuals right then and there. Take the opportunity to build out relationships with your fellow classmates, possibly even practicing the language outside the classroom in a more laid-back setting. This helps to keep the energy and focus high for language learning.
Why Learn With Us?
• We have a unique, proven approach that gets you speaking the language on day one. You will also build out new vocabulary and are encouraged between classes to practice and expand your vocabulary as often as possible.
• Even in a classroom setting, you can still learn at your own pace. You can stay with the speed of the class or go beyond with the additional content provided and resources available.
• We have a variety of options when it comes to scheduling. However, we want to make sure you’ll be able to arrive at class consistently and comfortably without feeling rushed.
• You’ll become fluent in less time than you thought possible.